Experienced Defense Attorney Tackling All Types of Criminal Matters
If you have been charged with a crime in the state of Florida you need to have a strong criminal defense attorney on your side. Attorney Mitchell Polay has 30+ years of experience defending clients in all types of criminal matters. Whether you have been charged with a minor misdemeanor, need of representation in connection with a bond hearing, or have been accused of a first degree felony crime, Mitch is prepared to take on your case. He understands how the police and prosecutors operate and he will fight to protect your rights at every stage of the game.
- All Felonies. A felony conviction can put you jail for decades or even longer. If you are facing felony charges Mitch Polay will work with you to build a powerful defense that protects your freedom and your future.
- Murder / Homicide. Murder and homicide charges come with very severe consequences, including the potential for life in prison and even the death penalty. Mitch Polay will develop an aggressive plan of defense standing up to the prosecution at every turn in your case.
- Drug Trafficking. Criminal charges involving drug trafficking are serious and complex. Mitch Polay will explain your rights and help you fight the difficult charges you are facing.
- Probation Violations. The consequences for a probation violation can include harsh fines and potential time in jail. Whether your probation violation is a technical or substantive, Mitch Polay will help to get you out of a difficult situation.
- Domestic Violence. When you are accused domestic violence the consequences can be devastating for you and your family. Mitch Polay will explain your rights and options and work with you to build a tough defense strategy.
- Aggravated Assault / Battery. An aggravated assault/battery charge can result in a mandatory minimum prison sentence. If you have been charged with a violent crime your best defense is to hire a criminal lawyer experienced in defending these types of cases.
- Bond Hearings. You only get one shot at the apple. If you are facing a bond hearing you need to retain a skilled defense lawyer who can advise you of your options and assist you with all aspects of the bond process.
- All Misdemeanors. While misdemeanor crimes are considered less serious than felony crimes, the fines and penalties can be significant. Don’t try to go it alone – you need to have a skilled criminal defense practitioner on your side.
- DUI. Driving under the influence is a serious criminal offense. When you are arrested for a DUI you should have the assistance of a knowledgeable DUI attorney who can aggressively defend your case.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Attorney Mitch Polay
If you have been accused of committing a state or federal crime you need to have an experienced attorney on your side. Mitchell Polay is a seasoned criminal defense lawyer who knows what it takes to fight the difficult charges you are facing.